Linksys provides the best wireless routers with innovative technology for home and office usage. Linksys AC1900 is a dual-band Wi-Fi router that delivers 4.3 speed faster than n-series routers and is ideal for homes with multiple devices. It is designed to meet the requirements and needs of customers and speed issues. You can enjoy the smooth streaming and gaming experience with the Linksys AC1900 router. If you are looking for Linksys AC1900 router setup and login update, this blog will help you with it.
The default domain linksyssmartwifi.com can help to access the linksys smart wifi setup wizard. When you use this web address, you will be able to configure the basic and advanced settings of the Linksys AC1900 wifi router. You just require Linksys AC1900 router username and password to sign into router’s setup wizard and to configure the settings. You can go through the Linksys AC1900 setup guide to easily complete the installation and configuration.
How to setup Linksys AC1900 smart Wi-Fi router?
For Linksys AC1900 router or to configure the settings, you need to sign into linksys smart wifi setup wizard by using the web address linksyssmartwifi.com. Make sure you follow these instructions step by step to complete the Linksys AC1900 installation.
- You first need to connect the Linksys router to modem by using an Ethernet cable.
- Next, you need to connect the Linksys router to computer wirelessly or using wired connection. For wired connection, you can use an Ethernet cable to connect the router to your computer. For wireless method, you need to click on the Wi-Fi tab on your computer. From the available wireless network list, connect to the Linksys network.
- You need to open a web browser and enter the http://linksyssmartwifi.com to open the Linksys router login page.
- When a Linksys window appears, enter the Linksys AC1900 router default username and password. Click ‘Login’
- The Linksys router setup wizard will appear on the screen.
- The setup wizard will automatically detect the internet connection type. You can even select the internet connection type manually.
- Furthermore, you can enter the wireless network name and password for your router.
- You can update the firmware of your Linksys router or you install it later.
- So, the Linksys AC1900 router setup is now completed and you are good to go.
These were steps for Linksys AC1900 router setup and login update. If you need any more information on accessing the linksys smart wifi setup wizard via linksyssmartwifi.com, you can reach us. Our technical team can help you resolve the issues that you are facing with your Linksys AC1900 router.